Is the Logitech G102 a good mouse?

RockSolid1106

So I have about $20 in my hand, and I'm looking to buy myself something with it. I found the G102 for a little under $20, so comfortably fits in the budget. But I've seen a few threads on the forum/google about click issues with this mouse. Is that a common thing, or just a few people? Is that a known issue with it? And, are there any other issues with this mouse? Just want to be sure before buying it.

Thanks!

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

basic mouse but very solid. fully customizable in logitech G hub.

I have 2 of them. and i use the wireless version for my laptop too.

totally worth 20$ (I'm pretty sure i bought them for much more than that lol been a few years)

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

1 hour ago, RockSolid1106 said:

So I have about $20 in my hand, and I'm looking to buy myself something with it. I found the G102 for a little under $20, so comfortably fits in the budget. But I've seen a few threads on the forum/google about click issues with this mouse. Is that a common thing, or just a few people? Is that a known issue with it? And, are there any other issues with this mouse? Just want to be sure before buying it.

Thanks!

Put the money to one side and add a little to it this is a MUCH better deal

image.thumb.png.00b540fbaeb7012a06e0ac347182584a.png

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

I used to use the G100S, and now I use the G203. Generally happy with them for my casual gaming. The 203 seems pretty similar to the one you're looking at.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life