Is it Good?

Bron_

I was looking at budget mice and had my eye on the Razer Viper Mini. I don't know if this is a really small mouse as I like to play with a palm grip. If you guys have any alternatives to that give me a link and don't let it be more then 50 as Im on a budget. 

3 minutes ago, CEO of Russia said:

I was looking at budget mice and had my eye on the Razer Viper Mini. I don't know if this is a really small mouse as I like to play with a palm grip. If you guys have any alternatives to that give me a link and don't let it be more then 50 as Im on a budget. 

the viper mini is a good mouse and i would recommend it, another good option not from razer is the logitech g502 but keep in mind it is fairly heavy

17 minutes ago, Aakash_Ram said:

the viper mini is a good mouse and i would recommend it, another good option not from razer is the logitech g502 but keep in mind it is fairly heavy

ok thanks

32 minutes ago, Aakash_Ram said:

I dont know if thats relitive, but IMO the g502 Hero is pretty light without all of the weights

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

41 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I dont know if thats relitive, but IMO the g502 Hero is pretty light without all of the weights

ur prob right i have the g502 and the g pro x super light so i am comparing it to that which is a huge extreme 😂 but ik that some people go crazy if a mouse is to heavy