JGINYUE X99

Required

Budget (including currency): Not much

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Server use

Hi

I saw the JGINYUE X99 on some Youtube Video who the say with a Xeon E5-2690 v3 its a good value Server Option.

The only problem who seem is the Board have just 2x x16 PCI-E Slots. I have for example 2x Cards with a x8 Bandwith can I use a Splitter for that Cards?

Thanks

From AT. :x

7 minutes ago, Required said:

Not much

Then honestly speaking dont bother. Betting on cheap ebay and aliexpress hardware is just bad value when you dont fully understand what you do.

15 minutes ago, Required said:

I have for example 2x Cards with a x8 Bandwith can I use a Splitter for that Cards?

You dont need to? the 2690v4 supports up to 40 pcie lane, you can do 2x with no splitter whatsoever.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Don't waste your time. 

These boards have all kinds of limitations  ... like for example RAM always running at 2133 Mhz, not having functional ecc or means to enable ecc, or some USB ports not working...

As for your question about pci-e slots... don't really understand it. 

You say you have cards with x8 bandwidth - you can plug them in pci-e x16 slots, and the cards will only use 8 pci-e lanes automatically. 

19 minutes ago, mariushm said:

You say you have cards with x8 bandwidth - you can plug them in pci-e x16 slots, and the cards will only use 8 pci-e lanes automatically. 

Well I have 2x a 8x Speed Card so I would like split a 16x Port if possible.

Is there some other Brand better?

From AT. :x