¿Is the 4000D Airflow worth it?

Go to solution Solved by chaotic kronos,
51 minutes ago, HicArinE said:

Hi, I am looking for an upgrade over my crappy case, an old Xtech GMR1.  The upgrade would be as the title suggests a CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW.  The motherboard I have does not have a USB C 3.1 but I am hoping to upgrade in the future to a better board.  

¿Is it worth to buy for 100 dollars?

Take into account I am not from the United States and I believe it would be more expensive and also more of a hassle to buy online and ship all the way to Guatemala which is where I live. 

Thanks for the feedback I attached an image of my current case. 

Xtech GMR1.jfif 121.24 kB · 0 downloads

Well as iam an international buyer too . Its not the best idea case shipping is way too expensive.  If I were u I would go through locally available cases even if they are a bit more expensive.  As shipping pc cases could go from 50$to 180$ just shipping it 

Hi, I am looking for an upgrade over my crappy case, an old Xtech GMR1.  The upgrade would be as the title suggests a CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW.  The motherboard I have does not have a USB C 3.1 but I am hoping to upgrade in the future to a better board.  

Take into account I am not from the United States and I believe it would be more expensive and also more of a hassle to buy online and ship all the way to Guatemala which is where I live. 

Xtech GMR1.jfif

Totally. This is a great case, and an excellent value. There's very little that performs as well for the price. I personally love how easy the front panel is to remove to clean, and the cable management is very decent.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

51 minutes ago, HicArinE said:

Xtech GMR1.jfif 121.24 kB · 0 downloads

Well as iam an international buyer too . Its not the best idea case shipping is way too expensive.  If I were u I would go through locally available cases even if they are a bit more expensive.  As shipping pc cases could go from 50$to 180$ just shipping it