C++ Project Ideas Needed

ShebuAli
Go to solution Solved by AndreiArgeanu,

Depends on the complexity you're looking for and how many hours you'll actually end up putting in that project in a month. If you're looking for something a bit complex you could potentially do a face recognition/detection or object recognition/detection, both of these use OpenCV and there's plenty of tutorials available to guide you whether you want to learn about the entire library or just the particular bits you need for your project.

Hi everyone.

So here is the deal, I need some C++ project ideas which can be completed in under 1 month time. I am an undergraduate student and obviously don't want to select a project that i cannot complete. So guys, help me out with some unique project ideas.

My current knowledge about C++ is pretty basic, mostly nested loops, functions, etc.

Depends on the complexity you're looking for and how many hours you'll actually end up putting in that project in a month. If you're looking for something a bit complex you could potentially do a face recognition/detection or object recognition/detection, both of these use OpenCV and there's plenty of tutorials available to guide you whether you want to learn about the entire library or just the particular bits you need for your project.

OpenCV was quite fun on python, had a project for a medical company to have the program detect if there were pills in a pill dispenser and know if people with dementia had taken their medication. It was done in under a month too. I think OpenCV would be a great idea.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz