bluescreens, freezes, and hard resets

As the title implies, im dealing with all these issues at once on a single PC. 

starting with specs:

AMD fx6300 CPU

evga 500 gold PSU

Rog Strix rx570 GPU

Asrock 970m pro3 motherboard

seagate 1TB HDD

2x4gb g.skill  1333 ram loaded in slots 2 and 4 I believe 

The most common problem is PC freezing. When playing games or doing anything other than sitting on desktop the PC will eventually freeze, lock, and make the buzzing noise through audio. only fix for this is a press of the reset button.

The other two happen in conjunction. USUALLY the PC will just cycle power randomly no matter what is going on and go through normal boot processes. A few failed boots will give me a blue screen.

The motherboard is recently bought, like 3 days ago bought. it is refurbished so it very well might be at fault. all parts where previously working when attached to an older board. reason for change was that i needed a board with 6gb/s speed instead of 3.

Ive noticed that the board does have clicking and whine coming from near the CPU, could be coil or board vrm. Only happens when cpu is under slight stress and gets worse as loads continue to increase and will lead to one of the mentioned crashes. The only time the computer doesnt crash is when its sitting at the desktop not doing anything other than background tasks. 

dmp files attached, I believe 2 are for hardware failures and 1 is a driver? hard for me to tell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. funds are tight and so I cant really be throwing parts at it. 

110521-25203-01.dmp 110521-28968-01.dmp 110521-30000-01.dmp

I should mention that windows 10 is being used and it is a fresh install with updates complete. started crashing after an 8 hr shift installing steam games