About members section missing from profile

Spotty
Go to solution Solved by Jonathon_B,

This should be completely resolved. 

For people online with a visible birthday: Screenshot_20211108_161856.png

For people offline with a visible birthday: Screenshot_20211108_161936.png

Moderator off line with no visible birthday: Screenshot_20211108_162002.png

The title section is redundant and has been removed, due to the new component IPS added: Screenshot_20211108_162102.png

For offline users with no mod badges, and no visible birthday, this component does not populate empty. 

What happened?

The "About member" section which appears on the side panel on a members profile is missing if that member is not currently online (activity within the last 15 minutes), has a moderator/admin badge, or a birthday set.

The information shown in the About member section should be

• Admin/Moderator badge
  • Current activity (if user is active in last 15 minutes)
  • Member title
  • Birthday

In other words, if the only information to be displayed in the About Member section is the member title the section is hidden.

What did you expect to happen?

The About member section to display even if the only information to display is the member title/rank.

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Example of someone who is offline (about member not shown):
image.png

Example of someone who is online (About Spotty section shown):

image.png

Any other relevant details:

This might be related to the member ranks which is displayed in the about member section currently rebuilding.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Wow that’s a realty specific bug

i wonder what they did to cause so many bugs when there were not many differences front end

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

9 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Wow that’s a realty specific bug

i wonder what they did to cause so many bugs when there were not many differences front end

We had to upgrade the forum to a new version that introduced new features. The forum has a lot of custom application, plugins along with a custom theme which all contribute to bugs when new features are introduced.

Regarding the bug, we'll be looking into it, but it's most likely related to "Member Titles" which has been sunsetted in the new release. We're looking into migrating them into a profile fields at the start of next week.

This should be completely resolved. 

For people online with a visible birthday: Screenshot_20211108_161856.png

For people offline with a visible birthday: Screenshot_20211108_161936.png

Moderator off line with no visible birthday: Screenshot_20211108_162002.png

The title section is redundant and has been removed, due to the new component IPS added: Screenshot_20211108_162102.png

For offline users with no mod badges, and no visible birthday, this component does not populate empty.