I need your opinions [Pre-Built PC]

Go to solution Solved by Quackers101,
8 hours ago, MiggyAngeloP said:

I kind of want to go with the 3rd one, the Shogun, just not sure if it'd be good for gaming and programming, I've never used AMD, reviews in YouTube says it's good for work stuff but intel's better in gaming. GPU doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's RTX

that is the only build without RTX and DLSS? (nvidia RTX GPU).

AMD is good, but on the GPU side they lack various gaming features and raytracing. However they can push more FPS in some titles were these features "dont matter" or as much.

oh yeah forgot, 5600x on the 2nd option, can leave some features locked or whatever on older motherboards like the 450. But it depends on the motherboard and needed BIOS updates.

Budget (including currency): 2000€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: AAA Games, Modded Minecraft (Over 200mods), Programming/Coding (Python, Java, Etc)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello, I'm a computer science student, needing a good pc for playing video games and coding, at first I wanted to build my own pc, but then due to gpu prices, I don't think I can build one with a RTX so I decided to look for prebuilts.I started with laptops but then found these ones with the same price. Which of these prebuilts do you think is the best at its price? Looking forward for your opinions! Thank you! 😄

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i5-10400F

Motherboard: Gigabyte B560 HD3

Memory: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8Gb DDR4 3200Mhz PC25600

Watercooling: M.ReD AIRW-24

SSD: Crucial 1Tb M.2 NVMe

GPU: RTX 3060 12Gb

PSU: M.RED ATX 850W -80+ GOLD

Spoiler

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

Motherboard:  MSI B450 Tomahawk Max II

Memory: Ballistix RGB 2x8Gb DDR4 3200Mhz PC25600

GPU: RTX 3060 12Gb

PSU: M.RED ATX 750W -80+ BRONZE

Spoiler

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING B550 PLUS

Memory: 16GB DDR4 / 2x8GB DDR4 3200Mhz

Watercooling: ANTEC K240 RGB

GPU: RX 6700XT 12GB

PSU: M.RED ATX 750W 80+ BRONZE

• PC Gamer Grosbill Goku | 1973€95

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

Motherboard : B550 GAMING X V2

CPU : AMD RYZEN 5 5600X

RAM : 2x8Gb G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 2133 MHZ

SSD : Crucial P2 1TB PCIe M.2 2280SS SSD

GPU : AMD Radeon™ RX 6700 XT

PSU : M.RED ATX 750W - 80+BRONZE

Cooling : Watercooling M.RED AIO 240mm RGB Rainbow + 4 Fans

would kinda scrap the first one, if there is just 50 more for the next one. (but might need a better CPU cooler, works with stock cooler too)

All of them use the same PSU? sounds like a derpy one too, so you have to get to know more about it.

the top choices is kinda on you, if you want them or not.

Although for "just" 300 (around 350 dollars) more, being an 3070ti? like it a lot, at least during the GPU prices.

Also depends on which one you want to go with.

5 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

would kinda scrap the first one, if there is just 50 more for the next one. (but might need a better CPU cooler, works with stock cooler too)

All of them use the same PSU? sounds like a derpy one too, so you have to get to know more about it.

the top choices is kinda on you, if you want them or not.

Although for "just" 300 (around 350 dollars) more, being an 3070ti? like it a lot, at least during the GPU prices.

Also depends on which one you want to go with.

I kind of want to go with the 3rd one, the Shogun, just not sure if it'd be good for gaming and programming, I've never used AMD, reviews in YouTube says it's good for work stuff but intel's better in gaming. GPU doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's RTX

For the psu, I think so, I saw some reviews on the brand, they seem pretty nice, but yes I'll do more research about it.

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~

8 hours ago, MiggyAngeloP said:

AMD is good, but on the GPU side they lack various gaming features and raytracing. However they can push more FPS in some titles were these features "dont matter" or as much.

oh yeah forgot, 5600x on the 2nd option, can leave some features locked or whatever on older motherboards like the 450. But it depends on the motherboard and needed BIOS updates.

4 hours ago, Quackers101 said:

Ah yes, I just figured that out a while ago, honestly I don't really mind the raytracing, I did say I wanted a RTX but an equivalent is also good, I want the cpu more than the gpu in this case

Hi This is my pc 😄

~ PC ~