Advice on new planned PC build?

Budget (including currency): Around 1k? (excluding reused parts)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: non-intensive video editing, high end gaming (Tarkov, Arma 3, Cyberpunk)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

New build rough draft: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pHLk4d

So I'm planning to make another build from my old one with a more updated ryzen platform with significantly better CPU & RAM performance to play more intensive games released today. I have already created a rough draft for this build and looking for any advice to improve upon it.

Take note that any items "purchased" are items that are going to be re-used in the new build. 

For reference here is my current/old build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YXKdXv

EDIT: I'm already planning to get a 212 evo for the build, so no need for an aftermarket cooler 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8rf7kX

Alder Lake just released yesterday, and even if you want to run Windows 10 it's still a lot faster than the 5600X. You will need a pretty good cooler for it, but the NH-12 Redux is a pretty decent cooler and should keep it fairly cool if you don't run long blender renders. If you're fine with the extra cost, the NH-D15 would be a better cooler, but you'd be fine with the NH-U12 Redux if not.

Swapped the memory, same effective memory speed, less money.

Changed out the case, the H510 has no airflow, the P400a does.

Changed out the PSU for one of similar quality while costing $30 less. 

9 hours ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

EDIT: I'm already planning to get a 212 evo for the build, so no need for an aftermarket cooler 

no point in getting the 212 evo, the gammaxx 400 performs similarly. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

14 hours ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

no point in getting the 212 evo, the gammaxx 400 performs similarly. 

I'm planning to give the current PC to someone else ssooo...

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

13 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Is there a motherboard that doesn't require a bios update?

Dont worry about it, most of them are updated for ryzen 5000 but if they arent then theres a bios flashback feature so flash the bios to a newer version without a cpu installed