Touchpad on Yoga 7 is super laggy

I've had some problems with my lenovo yoga slim 7's touchpad. The problem is that after a bit of using it (before was 10 minutes approx) the mouse would then get really laggy unresponsive jittery and borderline unusable. I had the followed Dave2D's touchpad driver fix that was on his channel from a few years ago. My mouse then felt a bit better and didnt go into that horrible state for a lot longer (approx 30-90 minutes after driver update). I forgot to mention that when the laptop goes to sleep thats usually when the problem is guaranteed to occur; though even if it doesnt go to sleep, with enough use it will still begin getting slow. The problem is now, whenever it does happen its EVEN WORSE than before, this time it was completely unusable. The touchpad had a massive deadzone rendering about 60% of the outside parts unusable, it would randomly left-click by itself, the feeling was like having v-sync on in a game of valorant or minecraft; basically really slow response time and it might be something where the polling rate of the trackpad drastically plummets. 

I found something that might be the culprit in the driver properties could it possibly be this?

image.png.947902ef8ade5c1accb0e250dd7bae34.png

Could it be a problem with the one of the power state mappings?