Looking for a cheap retro looking keyboard

Hey Guys,聽

I'm currently modding a Macintosh Classic to a modernish PC. Now that I'm nearing to finish this project I'm searching for a good looking keyboard that will suit it well.

I've already modded an "Apple Desktop Bus Mouse" to be wireless and compatible.聽馃榿

So if anyone out there has a good recommendation to buy without breaking the bank, feel free to post them here.

I would also appreciate,聽if you have suggestions of building custom keyboards (with partlists)聽or some guide of modding old ones to be USB or wireless.

Those three keyboards i have found and thought about them, but the DURGOD ones are too expensive for me.

image.thumb.png.d78dd386ebc6eb5d8291b7710709fa5b.pngimage.thumb.png.fe7958b998570f4e900a0cb354c272fa.pngimage.thumb.png.1a89dd1e879421a8249a8b24b71430e5.png

Looks versus functionality? Because if you want any kind of decent keyboard you鈥檙e looking at bare minimum around 100$

If you just want something that looks the part, check eBay for the late 90鈥檚 IBM PS/2 keyboard like that still came in beige. They鈥檙e rubber domes, not as desirable as older boards, and generally stay fairly cheap.

Otherwise just get whatever is beige and cheap.