Choosing best GPU options for mining

Hello guys! I am writing to ask you for a little tip. So I am going to spend around 1200 euro on a mining card or maybe more cards for the same price. Here where I live in Bulgaria it is almost impossible to get something new on decent price. You know the prices on the GPU's and how the thing are lately. So I was thinking what will be the best offer for this money and searched for some used cards with warranty still left. I am looking for something newer with warranty because 1200$ is not a small amount for me. But there are cheaper used cards but the thing is i can get more cards and have better profit but they have no warranty and are used too for mining. I think it's a risk and it's all about luck if i buy them without warranty but for the same money the profit will be better. For 1200 euro I can only get 2 GTX 1660 Supers or Ti's .Which will give me around 62 MH/s. For the same price I can get RX 580 8gb , but with warranty and same results. And the last options which I find risky but most profitable is to buy 4 or 5 GTX 1060 6gb used without warranty. Which do you thing will be the best offer because I am hesitating what will be the best way to invest those 1200 euros by the best possible way. And if I am still waiting the prices only go up and it's almost impossible to find a video card whenever its is.

Knowing that, 62 Mh/s gives you around $5 before electricity costs currently. Say a 1660 Ti draws ~200 W mining, after some tweaking, that'll be 9.6 kWh per day for both lost to electricity. According to some googling power costs $0.137 per kWh, so you'll lose $1.31 to power, leaving you with $3.69 profit per day. It will take you 325 days to recoup the $1200 you put in IF prices stay as high as they are now or higher. Only after those 325 days will you actually start making money. Ethereum's difficulty bomb might also still go off December, killing off ETH mining (unless it gets postponed again to next year). Something to keep in mind.

Mining isn't the only way to obtain the coins, you can just buy them at exchanges. Also an option to consider. Whatever you choose, make sure you understand what you are getting into and the big risks that come with it.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

That is right, but i saw those videocards working on 80w max per card, currently i am mining with rtx 2080 ti for a year and i am getting 130w and the income is good. The risk is always there and the price could change any time thats true, but videocards here will be bought instantly if i try to sell them, so if prices drop i can get rid of them.