I need help with translation..

There's no caption option for this video on YT. It would be really helpful and nice if any of you guys who speaks spanish,can translate this video to me. It doesn't have to be really accurate. I just wanna know what they were talking about.

The moment falcao covered his face and cried was really touching. He is currently injured and on a rehabilitation process . That kid really respects Falcao so much.

I hope it's not too much to ask. Thanks LTT.

Edited by atrash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmTbM5Jj9A#t=43

There's no caption option for this video on YT. It would be really helpful and nice if any of you guys who speaks spanish,can translate this video to me. It doesn't have to be really accurate. I just wanna know what they were talking about.

The moment falcao covered his face and cried was really touching. He is currently injured and on a rehabilitation process for the World Cup. That kid really respects Falcao so much.

I hope it's not too much to ask. Thanks LTT.

Edit: why can't I embed the video here?

you should be able to do so...

just take out the time GET variable of the video and it works with the [ media ] tag...

[media]

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

THe caption @ 2;05?

Pretty much means Hope your leg betters, Let god strengthen it. Not saying this so you can be in the world champion ship, I just want you to get better.

Caption @ 2:18

I admire you a lot, I always watch you play where ever I am.

Caption @ 2:31

In my heart I have everything yours, the tshirt (Jersey? Not sure). I see it, Everything.

Caption @ 2:37

Im always on facebook, every time something happens about you I post it

Caption @ 2:44

And please I know that you'll get better, I know it

Caption @ 2:52 (holy shit this kids parents have a shit ton of money, Tablets arnt something common in Colombia. Let alone smartphones.)

Please record this on my tablet, please.

2:54 someone askes "What do you want to tell him?"

3:01

IM going to tell you something, god is success, and how you believe in him your going to be on top (Er, not sure. Not too familiar with religious phrases.)

3:11

Ill tell you, this leg, and this leg are going to be... Strong, strong.

3:17

Look, im very skinny...

3:23 I try to play like you, I try to make the goal like you did in Paraguay.

3:28 Ive tried to learn everything I can of you (From you?) Your like a library

3:33 Falcao Speaks I saw a video of you, you play very well.

3:40 130 cuts, even though they call me crazy.. (not sure about this one.)

3:43 my dad would cry if he'd see you

3:55 its incredible

3:56 Falcao: Are you all from Bogota? (Home town! :D)

3:59 Yes, I live in the south. Even if they call me crazy (hmmm)

4:05 Falcao "What position do you play?"

4:06 The same one you do

4:10 Falcao: How old are you?

4:11 Im going to be 13

Then at the end, the kid said "No,no, please leave him for me"

That's that.

Falcao is the Soccer god of this age, He is one of the best in the world if i recall correctly.

Probably a horrible translation, but oh well.

@atrash

@XTankSlayerX that was perfect enough for me. Thanks! :D You from Colombia too? That kid is so gonna be famous from now on. Probably Falcao's biggest fan ever. His emotion was really genuine and heart-warming.

I really respect Falcao as a player and as a person. Really down to earth guy. Absolute beast on the field. He really needs to get away from the French league and play in EPL imo. Hopefully he'll recover soon enough for the coming WC and excites us again with his wonderful football skills.

Thanks again dude!