External Graphic Card - Laptop

B.O.P.

Hi, I want to know if there are External Graphic Cards out there, which I could connect to my old Latitude E7440 or if that is impossible and if not, which Card I should use. I already know that my request is a little odd. Thx

There are plenty of egpu enclosures, but those usually run around 200 dollars exlcuding the gpu itself. Your laptop doesn't have thunderbolt 3, which is basically a must for one of these things. Your best bet would be putting that 500+ and building a desktop pc, especially if you are planning on being stationary with an enclosure

Quick edit: If you need cheap gaming on low specs, then use cloud gaming

19 hours ago, Cheeki said:

There are plenty of egpu enclosures, but those usually run around 200 dollars exlcuding the gpu itself. Your laptop doesn't have thunderbolt 3, which is basically a must for one of these things. Your best bet would be putting that 500+ and building a desktop pc, especially if you are planning on being stationary with an enclosure

Quick edit: If you need cheap gaming on low specs, then use cloud gaming

Thanks, I already suspected that it probably wouldn´t work but the cloud gaming sounds like something I should try.

12 hours ago, B.O.P. said:

Thanks, I already suspected that it probably wouldn´t work but the cloud gaming sounds like something I should try.

If you have a fast internet connecting with low latency that is a good option. Especially if you are close to one of the data centers and you use weird internet connections.

If you have slow internet, it is going to be rough though.