be quiet! Shadow Rock 3 fans replacement

Alfheimr

As the title suggest, I would like to change my current be quiet! Shadow Rock 3 fan, the Shadow Wings 2 to another fan. Preferably a high static pressure fan, because from what I understand is that high airflow fan is for casing, high static pressure fan is for radiator or CPU cooler. So, I'm looking for an upgrade for the Shadow Wings 2, preferably RGB because I want to complete my white build. If there is a one with high static pressure but no RGB, that's fine as well.

System Specs

• ASUS ROG Strix B560-G Wifi
  • be quiet! Shadow Rock 3
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3600Mhz
  • Intel i5-11400F
  • ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Ti Oc
  • NZXT C750
  • Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb
  • W.D 2TB 7200RPM

2 hours ago, Alfheimr said:

As the title suggest, I would like to change my current be quiet! Shadow Rock 3 fan, the Shadow Wings 2 to another fan. Preferably a high static pressure fan, because from what I understand is that high airflow fan is for casing, high static pressure fan is for radiator or CPU cooler. So, I'm looking for an upgrade for the Shadow Wings 2, preferably RGB because I want to complete my white build. If there is a one with high static pressure but no RGB, that's fine as well.

Arctic p12 argb is a relatively cheap choice if you have the header for it on motherboard. But that cooler looks like a low airflow optimized one anyways just based on the fin density so the difference can be small when swapping fans or fan speeds.