Can you guys help me pick a new monitor? 1440p 144hz

iLikeBananas

So I am currently using a Acer Predator XG270H 27″. Bought it in 2016 and I think it's time for a new one. I assume that no matter what I buy, it will be better than this one.

I want my new screen to be 1440p again because I got used to this resolution. I don't want more because it hurts gaming performance and also not less because I like how much content my display can... display.

I am using this website called gh.de to find a new monitor. It's basically a search engine for hardware with helpful filters. This is the link that I use:

https://geizhals.de/?cat=monlcd19wide&xf=11939_27~11963_144~11992_AMD+FreeSync+Premium~12023_2021~14591_25601440&view=list&pg=1

I have set it to 2021 models, 144Hz (or higher), 1440p, and 27″ (or higher). Is there anything else I should add? And how do you feel about monitors from 2020? I don't mind getting something a little older if it means I will be paying less.

My budget is around 350€.

here are a few that stood out to me:

LG UltraGear 27GN800-B

Acer Nitro XV2 XV272

I'll be using this monitor mainly for gaming.

LG UltraGear 27GP850-B

ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ1A

Would be good options around 350€ 

And at lower price maybe 

Gigabyte M27Q

Iiyama G-Master GB2770QSU-B1

I edit my posts more often than not

Thanks for the suggestions. I did look those up but I think I will go with one of the LG options. Or maybe the Gigabyte one, not sure yet. So here is a comparison between the LG UltraGear 27GN800-B and LG UltraGear 27GP850-B. I don't know how much sense these comparisons make because I don't know what values look good on paper but make no difference in real life. If that makes sense.

YQSTWyv.png

The Gigabyte M27Q would end up costing me 350€. The LG UltraGear 27GP850-B 400€. The LG 27GN800 is the cheapest option with 290€. But it seems to be lacking HDR 400. Does HDR 400 make a big difference? Because on one hand I hate the idea of having to pay more than I have to... I like saving money. But at the same time I would rather pay 60€ more and end up getting it if it makes a big difference. Would hate to miss out on something just because I wanted to save a few pennies.