Quickbooks system help

I was going to set up multiple users for my works quick books system(right now it's only on one PC) following these steps here: https://www.wizxpert.com/how-to-use-quickbooks-desktop-on-two-computers/

But before I do that, I wanted to make sure that it work work how I need it to. We have 2 separate business's on the main PC(the one we would set up as the server) and the others need to be able to access either one, no matter which on the server currently has pulled up. Will this work?

Do you have a support contract with Quickbooks?

The reason I ask is...and this was some years ago I supported a Quickbooks environment so things may have changed...if the system breaks (and quickbooks has a nasty tendency to break) the QB tech support team will probably refuse to help you running double businesses on one system. They were funny like that as I recall...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

26 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Do you have a support contract with Quickbooks?

The reason I ask is...and this was some years ago I supported a Quickbooks environment so things may have changed...if the system breaks (and quickbooks has a nasty tendency to break) the QB tech support team will probably refuse to help you running double businesses on one system. They were funny like that as I recall...

I don't know if we do, actually. But we back up our systems to a USB drive at the end of every day