Looking for a sort of chill Deep Rock Galactic (and maybe Vermintide 2) group.

Felixader

I more or less jumped on it when Deep Rock Galactic came out. 
Sadly I never played it much because I couldn't find other players to play with and the Single Player and the single player experience is a bit... not great. 
Sure you have a little helper bot, but as soon as one of the big monsters got involved it doesn't really feel feasible.

Now I could try playing with Randoms again but for one I feel my low level kind off will put them off. I also am sort not feeling the rush, rush, rush trough gameplay that many seem to prefer.
,at least in similar games like for example Vermintide 2, since I kind off have that in my adult life. The being called names and then kicked because of lack of experience thing also doesn't help.

So that is what I am looking for. A friendly, welcoming group to play Deep Rock galactic with. That doesn't mean I don't want to attempt the harder challenges at some point that the game offers,
just that I would enjoy coop play more with a group I could comfortably communicate even when things get a bit hectic in game. 

Hey Felixader,

Me and my teammate are looking for exactly that kind of members. No rushing trough the levels but looking for every bit of gold and planning out a bit.

I'm a more experienced gamer, however my friend is just starting out so we are taking it slow.

I already sent you a friend request via Steam, I hope you don't mind.

Have a nice day and hopefully, welcome to the team :)

Rock and Stone!

For some reason, I had a hard time getting my bearings in Deep Rock. Map confused the hell out of me, and I have to follow a teammate around because I suck. Not a bad game, but one I can't play on my own if I hope to do any timed missions! 🤣

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life