How is Windows 11?

Tarun10

So I just got the official update on my laptop that lets me update to Windows 11. I've been holding off from the insider builds because I use my laptop for school. So before I move to Windows 11, I'd love to hear what you guys think about it so far? I already know about the UI and visual changes.

How stable has it been for you so far? Any annoying quirks? How long did it take to set up everything the way you like it?

I actually really like it.

Its hard to notice when you switch to it, but things are less tedious on it

The settings app has more features,  WSL was added to the optional features, the store (in the beta release, the offical release store is still w10) is soooo much better, teh stock terminal app being windows terminal is great (tabs of cmd, powershell, wsl, and customizability of all is amazing)

Also if your on the beta channel, you can use WSA, and the android apps run great, even on a shitty A10 9600p laptop.

Its a great os, itd be on my main pc if it wasnt for Valorant enforcing the TPM requirements

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Dont change an os without a good reason. If you care not for consistancy or reliability then you can change the os constantly