Gpu dropping to 0%, purple blue and yellow artifacts, hud and game objects jittering

In quake i am having this problem where my gpu will randomly drop to 0 percent, i've tried many different drivers, turned off ram overclock, underclocked the card and nothing fixes it. The purple stuff comes up sometimes when i leave fullscreen environment or if i turn on night light on windows. Hands in battlefield jitter and crosshair in bo2 jitters along with other things jittering, bo2 also crashes after some time. i also have this issue sometimes where text on file explorer goes blue. i got a replacement 3060ti but i still have these issues. i reinstalled windows (without removing files) and it didnt fix, i used ddu and it didnt fix, i used nvidia driver remover and it didnt work, i ran ubuntu on a usb and it didnt fix it either, i get these weird graphical issues. Another issue that i have is ill get d3 device removed or something like that. another another thing is that my mic (hyper x cloud alpha s) stops working after a while and i have to leave and join the call or meeting, it also has this weird buzzing sound sometimes; this only happens on this computer. what else should i try?

My Rig:

3060ti fe

msi b450m pro vdh max

corsair CV 650w 
16gb (2x8 )hyper x fury 3200mhz