Seriously need help with new PC "wake" issues

lucky5150

Built a new PC, roughly 4 weeks ago now, the problem has been persistent for about 3 weeks. (at least from what I've noticed) 

1st. When I put the PC to sleep, it won't wake up. I have made sure that it can be awakened with the mouse and keyboard. But those won't wake it. The power button won't either. I need to shut off the PSU wait about 10 sec. Then turn it on again and the PC will boot.

2nd. So I stopped letting my PC sleep, I set sleep to never. I turned off all the RGB at night (cause the PC is so bright and it's in the room where I sleep) and turned off the monitor. This morning I turned on the monitor, nothing. Shook the mouse and pressed the keyboard. Nothing, no power button either. So I turned off the PSU and back on. The computer appears to boot but no display. Tried this 3 times with no luck (edit while writing this I turned off the PSU for a few minutes then tried again and we're up. Still a huge issue and I'm worried hard resetting the PSU daily won't be good).

Notes. When the PC is up and running I have no issues.. well one issue potentially unrelated but possibly relevant. About 1 week after building, the wifi and Bluetooth stopped working. (Literally no fix or even the option to see wifi or bluetooth signals)... but literally as I'm writing this I checked it and that's working now (edit: now bluetooth and wifi are not working again. this is why I am posting this, Computer just seems jacked up).

Anyways, no other issues so I'm not sure if it's hardware related but here is the build specs:

CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x

Cooler: EK elite AIO closed loop

GPU: EVGA FTW3 3080Ti

RAM: 64GB Trident Z Royal 3600 CL16

MoBo: ROG Crosshair Dark Hero X570
PSU: ROG Thor 1200W 

Boot drive: Samsung 980 Pro m.2 NVME 2TB, win 10

Other Storage: (2nd) 2TB 980 pro m.2/ 4TB firecuda SSD

Other Cooling: 9 fans, Lian Li 011D XL case

Can't figure this out, extremely frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated!. Any information needed please let me know!