My pc can't play games

Tulipaner

So yesterday i noticed that my pc couldnt play any games abow 5fps. I usually play destiny and get over 144fps, I tried rollback my drivers and even changed graphicscard from my 3070 back to my 1070 but still it will not work and change the location of the games do a different drive. The wierd thing is that in furmark and UserBenchmark everything seems to work fine. Here is my UserBenchmark result from both my 1070 (https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/47299621) and 3070 (https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/47278942).

The only whing i haven't tried yet (i think) is bios update and to rollback windows to an older update.

My specs are: Corsair 750w sfx, Zotac 3070, Crusual 32GB DDR4, AUROS B550I PRO AX, WDS100T1X0E-00AFY0 1TB, Adata SP900 256GB, Kingston SA2000M81000G 1TB.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Stop using UserBullshit

whats you cpu?

What are cpu temps like

what resolution

what settings?

what ram?

is it in dual channel?

Is xmp on?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

CPU is 5600x, cpu temps are never abow 65, rez is 1440x3440, settnings is high, RAM is Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX, ofc XMP is on otherwive i dont get the speed for DDR4

6 minutes ago, Tulipaner said:

CPU is 5600x, cpu temps are never abow 65, rez is 1440x3440, settnings is high, RAM is Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX, ofc XMP is on otherwive i dont get the speed for DDR4

Can you check task manager to be sure for xmp?

Whats gpu usage like in games?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Task manager says 3200MHz so xmp is on. Usually i have 70-90% in games but now i wont get over 10% with a few spikes to 25%. Same with both 3070 and 1070

And all of this just started yesterday when i was gonna play destiny and i get 4fps in the loadingscreen