PLEASE HELP! Windows 10 install crash after motherboard swap

Hi, I just upgraded from a X470 Crosshair hero motherboard and 2700x to a X570 Crosshair Hero Dark and 5900x. Same GPU, Ram, and PSU that was working the day before on the old system. 

Anyway I did the upgrade got to post and put in my setting and started my fresh install of windows on a new Samsung 980 pro 1tb M.2.

Install was going great as I was almost finish with the accessibility settings them boom. Keyboard, mouse and monitor lost signal while the PC stayed running with a 00 code and a orange light. 

I proceeded to try again with the installer only to get to the PC restart after windows install on the drive to just get no signal on the monitor and keyboard and mouse being disconnected. 

After 7 hours of researching, reconfiguring, updating the bios, changing ram configuration, swaping the CPU, changing bios settings. I end up with the same result. Get to install windows on m.2, PC restarted and nothing. 

Any help is greatly appreciated really frustrated right now and can't figure what's wrong. 

So the System is no longer POSTing? You probably want to reach out to ASUS because my first reaction is you might have gotten a faulty motherboard.

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

So the System is no longer POSTing? You probably want to reach out to ASUS because my first reaction is you might have gotten a faulty motherboard.

That's what I fear. It will POST, I can get to the bios no problem. I just can't get through the windows installation with out it crashing. 

8 hours ago, SlickDisaster26 said:

Install was going great as I was almost finish with the accessibility settings them boom. Keyboard, mouse and monitor lost signal while the PC stayed running with a 00 code and a orange light. 

Orange debug is memory error. 

The new Cpu and board may just not like your old memory kit.

What is the old memory kit part number? Do you have another set to try out?

6 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

It's a 2 stick 16 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200. Brought it in 2018, was one of the 1st kits made "Ryzen ready". 

6 hours ago, ShrimpBrime said:

20211022_212921.jpg