Cheapest possible build website?

So looking around I would assume it would be newegg? However when I was looking they have another supplier building them like abs or cobra something. And they do not show the detailed specs. Ram speed cooler mobo etc apparently you need to contact them for it....and you cannot customize it.... however it seems to be cheaper than literally everyone else. And same price almost if I did it myself because graphics card scalping. And I hate building pcs.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Well the cheapest possible build would be a used machine and nothing from any custom build site. Every custom build site making new machines will always cost more than an already built and working machine.

1 hour ago, emosun said:

Well the cheapest possible build would be a used machine and nothing from any custom build site. Every custom build site making new machines will always cost more than an already built and working machine.

I know but i meant which prebuilt site rips you off the least is what i should have said. 

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

1 hour ago, kaylexmorgana said:

I know but i meant which prebuilt site rips you off the least is what i should have said. 

well then technically you would want the one that offers the most for the price vs the cheapest.

if you simply went with the cheapest then you'd end up with the company that offers the least amount of support , warranty , and quality.  The best site would be the one whos fee included the best of all those and was worth paying the extra amount.

49 minutes ago, emosun said:

well then technically you would want the one that offers the most for the price vs the cheapest.

if you simply went with the cheapest then you'd end up with the company that offers the least amount of support , warranty , and quality.  The best site would be the one whos fee included the best of all those and was worth paying the extra amount.

i found one that was a decent deal. my bad for wasting your time.