3070 not being utilized in games.

Tulipaner

So today when i was starting Destiny 2 as i do every day i noticed that I wasent getting more than 4 FPS in the loading screen and then i got 0fps in the settnings and i usually sits at my framecap at 144FPS all the time. I checked task manager and it said my GPU only worked at 8% wich is wierd bc it usually sits around 60-90% in destiny. I tried Sea of thieves and the same thing happened there. So i installed FurMark and other benchmarking tools and in all of those my GPU works flawless and happily sits at 100% during the whole test. Ive tried rolling back nvidia drivers and reboting the PC, restarting the GPU with Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B. The only thing i havent done is rolling back my windows 10 but i havent had an uppdate in a few days and ive been gaming every day since that uppdate. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My specs are: 5600x, 32GB DDR4, ZotacGaming 3070, AORUS B550I AX.

What PSU do you have?

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

Corsair 750w SFX.

But everything has been working flawless for two months and just yesterday it stopped. Plus it works in furmark no problem

Use ddu to uninstall then reinstall your driver's. If that doesn't work id reinstall windows

8 hours ago, Tulipaner said:

Corsair 750w SFX.

But everything has been working flawless for two months and just yesterday it stopped. Plus it works in furmark no problem

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x