Looking for a pre built for light streaming and gamming

Pashhur

So I'm new into pc building and what's good for what I want and need (some basic info I'm a graphic and visual design major in college I do light gaming like Minecraft and Valorant  and I want to stream later on) I'm on a tight budget at most wanting to spend 900 dollars. I've never put together a pc and I'm looking for an ok prebuilt I can add onto later any recommendations  

Would you consider something from eBay? I can't can't make any promises, but I can look for you. I know prebuilds from other websites can get quite expensive.

5 hours ago, Betterthanever said:

Hi mate. Are you looking to buy in the USA? I can recommend you a Clevo reseller if you are interested in pre-builds.

I'm looking to hopefully buy in the US but ill do what I have to

8 hours ago, Ykcud said:

Would you consider something from eBay? I can't can't make any promises, but I can look for you. I know prebuilds from other websites can get quite expensive.

I've been mostly looking on name brand sites or best buy, amazon I haven't tried ebay yet tho 

8 hours ago, Ykcud said:

Also do you have a monitor and peripherals?

I have an old gaming monitor my friend gave me for free

I found this on ebay with a starting bid on $99 usd I'm thinking about putting a bid on it for 100 and then adding better parts like a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 CPU Air Cooler, and a i7 when I get more money.

Untitled.png

I found a few on eBay, but I am also in the middle of doing some research for another project right this second. So I will be a few minutes.

That's about all I can find right now on eBay for decent deals I think.

14 hours ago, Pashhur said:

I think you can do better than a 1050 ti and a 1650 with your budget of $900. Also the 2nd link does not list much with its specs.

8 hours ago, Ykcud said:

I think you can do better than a 1050 ti and a 1650 with your budget of $900. Also the 2nd link does not list much with its specs.

yeah I noticed that too and I know if i can but if I spend 400-500 i can use the extra 500-400 for better hardware and have a good base 

On 10/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, Ykcud said:

That's about all I can find right now on eBay for decent deals I think.

I watched a few videos and i made this shopping cart on amazon i have everything i think minus a gpu which ill probably get a 1650 or 1050 on ebay  and get better later on when the market is better what do you thing and do you think everything will work together ?https://www.amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html?ref_=nav_cart