Looking for good enclosed 3D Printer

Hello everyone,

I am here looking for advice on which 3D printer to buy. 

I am a dad with a toddler and another on the way and I live in an apartment so the printer needs to be quiet so to not wake the children when they sleep. Also looking for enclosed printer so the toddler would not poke fingers in it. Interested in printing in PLA for a majority of the time. Budget about 500$, but any suggestions is welcome.

I am not new to 3D printing. I had a diy printer some years ago , than I had a work issued 3d printer (massportal) it was precise with good print quality and quiet. so when work from home started I used it at home. Now i moved to another department and had to give the printer back, so now I am looking to buy a printer for use at home.

I had looked at some, and find the forge adventurer 3 not a bad option, but it is a bit bulky and the lack of bed leveling is a concern.

Again, any suggestions are welcome, even out of the price range (within reason) .

Thank you.

Prusa Mini and the box it came in for the enclosure. I believe it uses trinamic drivers and noctua fans like the full size i3 mk3s so it should be quiet.

ASU