CPU downclocks to 1.8 GHz in game

I have a problem were my 9 6950 x is downclocking to 1.8 GHz in game . ( Not in cinebench ) and dose not respond to anything i do in bios or Ryzen master . I will explain it more in detail later but many someone already knows what ring ( i reset bios , reinstalled all AMD software probably not clean thow) 

1 hour ago, Benjy 12345 said:

I have a problem were my 9 6950 x is downclocking to 1.8 GHz in game . ( Not in cinebench ) and dose not respond to anything i do in bios or Ryzen master . I will explain it more in detail later but many someone already knows what ring ( i reset bios , reinstalled all AMD software probably not clean thow) 

What is your cooler?

What are your temps?

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

What game?

Poorly optimized games can cause the CPU and/or GPU to no longer be under load for a time and so drop the clocks.

4 hours ago, Benjy 12345 said:

Red dead redemption 2

Is that the only game it happens in? If so, have you tried reinstalling the game? Also, are your graphics drivers and chipset drivers up to date?

Ok i just tryed horizon zero dawn and the game was between 3.9 to 4.7 GHz and seemed really stable . Then i got into rdr2 . At first it worked really God with about the same but after 5 min it agen dropped to 1.8 and spiked up to 4.2 but not a lot . Then i started HZD agen but now it was locked at about 3.8 ( what's the same i get when i run a cinebench)   . I want to ad that i just saw that my CPU in game ( if i can believe the AMD software ) is 1.4 v what seems a little hight to me . Temps were still at about 60 °C. I have auto oc on as well . I hope my English is understandable . 

I just set the CPU V to 1.2 and clock at 4.600 GHz ( with Ryzen master) it made no difference exapedt that the V is at 1.2 and the temps are lower . It's the same as before in both games .