Power Supply

Mr_Argon

Hi all

The power supply in my PC has recently died, and I am looking for a new one. I have gone well over my requirements for my current system, as this one will go into a new one I am planning for next year sometime. The new build will likely have a 3070, along with an i7 or Ryzen 5 CPU.

I used the PSU Tier List to aid my decision, but I would still like to ensure I will make a good purchase.

The PSU I am thinking of at the moment is the Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W. It is the V2 model.

Is this a good choice?

Thank you

It's not bad, seems good enough for your system. There are still better options.

If you can find RM650x or A650GF for a similar price get that (first one is the best)

9 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

It's not bad, seems good enough for your system. There are still better options.

If you can find RM650x or A650GF for a similar price get that (first one is the best)

Is it worth it for me to spend 30NZD (15%) extra for the RM650x? I understand that its always better to have more reliability, but is that Corsair model worth the price increase? The Cooler Master MWE V2 is B tier on the tier list, the Corsair is A tier.