Pebble

N0ksuu

Hello!

I've had a pebble for a while now, and i have a small problem whit the watch and my phone connecting ( HTC one m7), so every now and then when i have connected my phone and my watch the connection  disconnects or something. Its not a big problem since I can open my Pebble app and it will connect again to the phone, but this kinda defeats the purpose of the watch, cause it aint notifying me of any´thing while its disconnected :/

Anyone else had this problem? or any ideas to fix it?

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

I dont own a pebble, but I have that phone and considered getting a pebble. Following to see if others have this problem. Might have to reconsider buying a pebble.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

I dont own a pebble, but I have that phone and considered getting a pebble. Following to see if others have this problem. Might have to reconsider buying a pebble.

An awesome product if you can get this this figured out, you have my recommendation!

Have you got an app killer or something on your phone?

Is your bluetooth (I think that's how it connects) set to turn itself off after a set period of time?

just removed my Clean Master, Gonna see if that is the problem.

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

Yeah, I've never had an issue like this, using my iPhone. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Fingers crossed!

Let us know if it works :)

Nah it did not help but I looked this problem up on the pebble forums and I am not the only one whit this.. this 2.0.2 is a bit broken still it seems :/ but force stopping the app and clearing the cache helped for me, still not perfect but good enough and does the job (: