Scythe Paste decent?

jasonditz

My intention to build this weekend didn't pan out because UPS did that annoying thing where they claimed an item was delivered that never showed up. Best case it comes in a few days, worst case I'll have Amazon send it again. The product in question was Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut.

Obviously the Kryonaut is high end, but I did notice that my cooler came with Scythe-brand paste. I haven't been able to find any good reviews on that, and I'm sure its a downgrade, but is it that bad?

15 minutes ago, jasonditz said:

My intention to build this weekend didn't pan out because UPS did that annoying thing where they claimed an item was delivered that never showed up. Best case it comes in a few days, worst case I'll have Amazon send it again. The product in question was Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut.

Obviously the Kryonaut is high end, but I did notice that my cooler came with Scythe-brand paste. I haven't been able to find any good reviews on that, and I'm sure its a downgrade, but is it that bad?

will work fine. you can always reapply latter on.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links