I3 10100 for game development?

Budget (including currency): 600-700$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: game development, blender, csgo, valorant.

So I'm just getting into game development, and I am looking to build a pc for the same. I'll be using unity game engine, a bit of blender, zbrush, premier pro, etc. But since the graphic card prices are extremely high rn, I am unable to get a good graphic card. So do you guys think I might get going with an i3 10100 for now and buy a graphic card later? And yes, before you guys spice up the wounds, the 3200g and 3400g are NOT IN STOCK. Any suggestions would help. Thank you.

You know the question. What do u think? I3 10100 with gt 1030 or 3400g vega 11?

3 minutes ago, arnav_mishra19 said:

You know the question. What do u think? I3 10100 with gt 1030 or 3400g vega 11?

For what type of pc? Will you be gaming or just doing browsing/office work?

Just now, Naijin said:

For what type of pc? Will you be gaming or just doing browsing/office work?

I'll be using it for little bit of gaming like valorant and csgo and mostly game development/programming/video editing/motion graphics, and yes, I'll buy a good graphic card as soon as I can afford one 

Anything about a 5600g?

700$ for just a i3 10100 pc even in India is a lot of money.

Maybe just look into a prebuilt?

As for game design. I mean keep it simple you are just starting. It's fine to do your tasks but of course you can't start getting super intensive with them as it doesn't have the graphical abilities to handle that.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Anything about a 5600g?

700$ for just a i3 10100 pc even in India is a lot of money.

Maybe just look into a prebuilt?

As for game design. I mean keep it simple you are just starting. It's fine to do your tasks but of course you can't start getting super intensive with them as it doesn't have the graphical abilities to handle that.

Well, I'd buy a 5600g IF I CAN FIND ONE which I cannot seem to.

9 minutes ago, arnav_mishra19 said:

I'll be using it for little bit of gaming like valorant and csgo and mostly game development/programming/video editing/motion graphics, and yes, I'll buy a good graphic card as soon as I can afford one 

I'd go for the 3400g and add a better graphics card later on. You'll have to replace the 1030 if you buy a new graphics card anyway.

1 minute ago, arnav_mishra19 said:

Did you see the price? It would have been a lot better if it was 22-23k INR, but its way more. I think spending a bit more would be worth for a GPU, but maybe not an APU

Thing is that this fits entirely in your budget and would be a good solution for a later gpu upgrade as you will have a very good cpu at your hands.