I Won The Newegg Shuffle!

Coastqr

Just a few days ago, I won the Asus 3070 Strix OC in the newegg shuffle!

I am going to put it in my pc, but my Corsair 220t is too small, I just ordered a 5000d Airflow.

Also, I got a 3070 TI EVGA FTW3, I will probably keep the Asus, the EVGA came with a prebuilt, and sell the EVGA for a slightly higher price than MSRP (i got them both for MSRP, the EVGA is like $850 USD, I will sell to a friend for like $900)

The Strix card came with a 360mm AIO, I don't really want it, it has obnoxious Asus branding. It also came with an overpriced Asus TUF power supply, 650w and 80 plus bronze and no modular cables for $100, smh.

I got the EVGA by using neweggs prebuilt service, its called Eniac or something like that, here's a link lol it pretty cool because you can choose the exact model of gpu in a prebuilt:https://www.newegg.com/tools/custom-pc-builder/?cm_sp=pcbuilder_entrance-_-SiteSearchRDR&Tpk=newegg+computer+builder

you just choose the gpu you want, click yes for the "I need assembly option", because the gpu's are "hot items", and you can get a gpu for a good price and sell the rest of the components.

My 3070 Strix.jpg

-> Moved to Off Topic

Congratulations on good luck. But other than that, this doesn't really have anything to discuss on. So please, in future post such personal updates as Status Updates, or to some already existing megathread (like off topic chit-chat).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Off Topic

Congratulations on good luck. But other than that, this doesn't really have anything to discuss on. So please, in future post such personal updates as Status Updates, or to some already existing megathread (like off topic chit-chat).

ok sure