At&t S9 update problem

ToadSpit

Hi guys I have this at&t s9 it is perfectly fine and runs nicely but unfortunately it is at&t branded so my question is that is there a way to update it I currently have android 9 with one ui 1.0 I want update it to the latest version so there a way like thru VPN or something or idk anything, any help would be appreciated 

31 minutes ago, ToadSpit said:

Hi guys I have this at&t s9 it is perfectly fine and runs nicely but unfortunately it is at&t branded so my question is that is there a way to update it I currently have android 9 with one ui 1.0 I want update it to the latest version so there a way like thru VPN or something or idk anything, any help would be appreciated 

You will likely have to see if there is a rom available and flash the phone. With Android your at both the mercy of Samsung to make an up to the phone and at the mercy of the carrier to offer the update especially if it’s a carrier locked device. 

Now how to do all that I’m not sure. I’ve never got in to doing advanced stuff on Android devices, I switched to Apple several years ago. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.