BIOS update issue, no VGA signal, keyboard and mouse not light up.

Froppy
Go to solution Solved by Froppy,

Well after few days diagnostic turn out it was a RAM that is dead, so I go for 2x8 and it working now.

Recently I want to try window 11, so i decide to upgrade the bios version in order to enable feature called TPM (Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0)
I use Asus B360-G Gaming (https://rog.asus.com/vn/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b360-g-gaming-model/helpdesk_bios), so I download the latest Bios version which is 2901, rename it to BS360GG.CAP as the document tell (https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/ROG_STRIX-B360-G_GAMING/E14057_ROG_STRIX_B360-G_GAMING_BIOS_EM_WEB.pdf).
Then copy it to an USB, reboot and using EZ Flash 3 to flash the bios, this whole process is a success and the message tell that my bios flash progress is complete, just need to restart.
But after that the case turn on, fan and LED running as expected but nothing show up, no VGA signal and the mouse and keyboard totally not light up at all.
I've try ditch out the CMOS battery => re-flash with old BIOS 2701, 2501 so far but nothing fixed.
Did I miss something or anything else wrong here, noted that I've try my VGA, RAM on other mother board and it work perfectly fine.
System:

• CPU: Intel Core i5-8400
  • MOBO: ASUS STRIX B360-G Gaming
  • RAM: 4x8GB DDR4 2666Mhz
  • VGA: MSI GTX1070 DUKE
  • PSU: Sigmatek X-Power II plus 80 Bronze
  • Storage: 1x512GB NVMe SAMSUNG EVO 970 PLUS, 1x256 NVMe SAMSUNG EVO 970 PLUS, 1x250GB SATA SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 1x1TB HDD Seagate.

Well after few days diagnostic turn out it was a RAM that is dead, so I go for 2x8 and it working now.