Rezzect

Specs:
Ryzen 7 5800x
32GB DDR4 3200mhz
Gigabyte B450 AORUS
4x4tb Seagate Iron Wolf drives.

Crucial P2 500GB NVME SSD.

Ubuntu 21.04

So now that I got the specs listed lemme get into my problem. I recently moved from TrueNas core which was freezing and locking up on me frequently over to Ubuntu because I saw it had pretty decent ZFS support so I was like why not. I import my pool and it all checked out a Raidz1 pool was detected and brought back. So i proceeded to activate ACL on the pool again and wipe and set up the ACL permissions as i have a use case to allow certain users to access certain directories and such. My issue comes to a certain directory has a problem where when the user creates a file it creates it without write permissions which ima post right now.

rezz-nas: getfacl /mnt/storage/nas/media
# file: media
# owner: media
# group: media
# flags: -s-
user::rwx
user:rezzect:rwx
user:media:rwx
group::rwx
mask::rwx
other::r-x
default:user::rwx
default:user:rezzect:rwx
default:user:media:rwx
default:group::rwx
default:mask::rwx
default:other::r--
ls -l
d-----S---+  2 root   media           2 Sep 26 23:45  Test
drwxrwsr-x+  4 media  media           4 Sep 26 23:41  a
-----S---+   2 media  media           2 Sep 26 23:48  mediauserfoldertest

So above is a getfacl and ls -l command showing both the acl setup and then the permissions of the directory. a was made then chmod 775 to get the right access to it while Test and mediauserfolder test where made with just the mkdir command and given those permissions by default. I have tried various things i found on the internet to no success. That's when I resorted to try to come here to seek some help as I really didn't know where else to go. Any help would be appreciated!