MARSHALL ???

Thehavok_india

I just came across a brand called marshall and they have some pretty cool headphones with a good price and features....

But i have never heard of them or seen any youtuber doing a review about them.. I was thinking if anyone has owned them before and can tell me more about them if they are any good and should I buy them. 

https://www.marshallheadphones.com/sg/en/

link to there website^^

Are youtube reviews about Marshall products banned in India? There are a lot of reviews about Marshall products.

I own the Marshall Stockwell gen 1 and I love it. Despites the size is small, the sound can be very loud and the bass is damn cool!

All the speakers you see now are gen 2. The gen 1 have been all discontinued. The gen 1 Marshall Stockwell has a very cool leather case with red velvet lining and Marshall had the Mid ANC with the most coolest case ever.

And do you need or want a Marshall speaker?

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

2 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Are youtube reviews about Marshall products banned in India? There are a lot of reviews about Marshall products.

I own the Marshall Stockwell gen 1 and I love it. Despites the size is small, the sound can be very loud and the bass is damn cool!

All the speakers you see now are gen 2. The gen 1 have been all discontinued. The gen 1 Marshall Stockwell has a very cool leather case with red velvet lining and Marshall had the Mid ANC with the most coolest case ever.

And do you need or want a Marshall speaker?

no i currently live in singapore its just i have never heard of the company and that big youtubers don't do reviews about them and i want the headphones 

2 minutes ago, Thehavok_india said:

no i currently live in singapore its just i have never heard of the company and that big youtubers don't do reviews about them 

Ah I see, I get what you mean. Big reviewers usually talk nonsense or they overly overhype shit.

If you want a certain Marshall speaker, write that in youtube and you should get better searches. Don't hunt down the big youtubers.

The best reviewers are the regular buyers like us or small youtubers as they put more efforts and time.

DAC/AMPs:

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

3 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

Ah I see, I get what you mean. Big reviewers usually talk nonsense or they overly overhype shit.

If you want a certain Marshall speaker, write that in youtube and you should get better searches. Don't hunt down the big youtubers.

The best reviewers are the regular buyers like us or small youtubers as they put more efforts and time.

hmmm thx dude, i might also buy a speaker as mine is pretty old and yes thanks for the advice 

4 minutes ago, Thehavok_india said:

hmmm thx dude, i might also buy a speaker as mine is pretty old and yes thanks for the advice 

You're welcome.

An important tip: only buy Marshall products from authorized or reputable web/stores and this case, even better from the Marshall webstore. Some Marshall speakers, especially the Stockwell gen 1 can be fake. Marshall headphones can be fakes too.

DAC/AMPs:

1 hour ago, Thehavok_india said:

I just came across a brand called marshall

No disrespect but I find this funny. One of the largest and well known brands in stage amplification for the past 60 years. 😁