Input language

Mr_Pepsi

So both on my desktop pc and laptop som ehow theres been added another input language. But when i opened language settings it doesent apear as seen in the screenshots.

I also checked the control panel but there i don't even have a language option.

For now i have just disabled th hotkey for switching input language but i might want to enable it again in the future. Any ideas other than reseting my pc?

image.png

image.png

If the second language doesn't show up, how do you know it has been added?

You might have second keyboard layout instead of actual language.
You can (IIRC) disable the hotkey for changing layout on the fly.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

If the second language doesn't show up, how do you know it has been added?

I don't know if its been added, all i know is that i have accidentally switched to it via hotkeys. And it also shows up on the taskbar thing as seen in the screenshot...

As i also said i know i can disable the hotkeys but would like to know how to "properly" fix it. As in making the keyboard or language (whatever it might be) for the list. I have check all the buttons in the language settings meny that i can but can't find any refrence to a belgian french keyboard or language.

I have also tried adding the keyboard layout i think it is showing and then removing it again but it hasen't worked.

Like i said i have disabled the hotkey so it probably won't bother me anymore but again is a weird problem and i thaught someone out the might now something