Glorious GMMK RGB Lighting Not Working

Woolly Peaches

The RGB lighting on my brand new GMMK1 full size keyboard is no longer working. The lights were operating fine until I downloaded and configured the Glorious GMMK1 software for "s/n 201801 or other" (my s/n starts with 121160). There may have been some sort of conflict between the Glorious Software and SignalRGB. One of the last things I remember seeing was the white snake reset lighting animation on the keyboard before it went out; wasn't paying enough attention because this was completely unexpected. The keyboard itself still works, including the Numlock and Capslock indicator lights.

Some methods I've tried: Restarting my PC. Using the keyboard with and without any lighting software installed. Trying FN key commands; including reset combination, which had no effect. Testing the keyboard plugged into another PC.

Feel free to ask questions to become more familiar with the situation! All suggestions are welcome.

16 minutes ago, Logan354354532 said:

I have the EXACT same issue with my 1211610 white ice full size keyboard!!

Wow! I've seen others report this same issue as well. Crazy that this is happening. I have not found a solution yet. Let's post anything we find here.

Both Glorious and SignalRGB got back to me and neither have been able to solve the issue. Glorious said to check my brightness on the keyboard—it was maxed out. Signal told me to unplug the keyboard for a certain amount of time so it could complete a full power cycle—my keyboard has been unplugged for days and it still doesn't work when plugged back in. To save myself the stress, I'm using my Corsair K95 platinum in the meantime and only plugging in the GMMK when I'm testing solutions.

What have you tried?

• 1 month later...

Same thing here, i've tried everything but nothing happened

• 1 month later...

Exact same problem with the GMMK White Ice edition, same s/n and everything, tried installing the 201801 or other option and could not configure the keyboard at all, next morning there were no lights but keyboard still worked fine. Have you found a fix yet? I contacted their support and they asked me to send them a video of the keyboard and other things.

• 5 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 11:48 PM, Cale1 said:

Exact same problem with the GMMK White Ice edition, same s/n and everything, tried installing the 201801 or other option and could not configure the keyboard at all, next morning there were no lights but keyboard still worked fine. Have you found a fix yet? I contacted their support and they asked me to send them a video of the keyboard and other things.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:25 PM, Pleew said:

Same thing here, i've tried everything but nothing happened

On 9/24/2021 at 9:34 PM, Woolly Peaches said:

Wow! I've seen others report this same issue as well. Crazy that this is happening. I have not found a solution yet. Let's post anything we find here.

Both Glorious and SignalRGB got back to me and neither have been able to solve the issue. Glorious said to check my brightness on the keyboard—it was maxed out. Signal told me to unplug the keyboard for a certain amount of time so it could complete a full power cycle—my keyboard has been unplugged for days and it still doesn't work when plugged back in. To save myself the stress, I'm using my Corsair K95 platinum in the meantime and only plugging in the GMMK when I'm testing solutions.

What have you tried?

On 9/24/2021 at 9:12 PM, Logan354354532 said:

I have the EXACT same issue with my 1211610 white ice full size keyboard!!

On 9/21/2021 at 3:58 AM, Woolly Peaches said:

The RGB lighting on my brand new GMMK1 full size keyboard is no longer working. The lights were operating fine until I downloaded and configured the Glorious GMMK1 software for "s/n 201801 or other" (my s/n starts with 121160). There may have been some sort of conflict between the Glorious Software and SignalRGB. One of the last things I remember seeing was the white snake reset lighting animation on the keyboard before it went out; wasn't paying enough attention because this was completely unexpected. The keyboard itself still works, including the Numlock and Capslock indicator lights.

Some methods I've tried: Restarting my PC. Using the keyboard with and without any lighting software installed. Trying FN key commands; including reset combination, which had no effect. Testing the keyboard plugged into another PC.

Feel free to ask questions to become more familiar with the situation! All suggestions are welcome.

So you got anything to help? PLEASE

I also have the same issue and cannot solve it. Tried uninstalling the software, restarting my PC, holding FN+esc then F1+F2+F3, nothings working. Is it possible we have bricked our keyboards?

• 3 months later...

A bit late to the party, but I had the same problem on my board. I bugged support for a while and they finally sent me an exe which flashed my board immediately fixing the problem. I would probably bug support yourself before using this file. My keyboard is full size and my s/n starts with 202001. Use at your own risk

2057041940_Upgradepackage_11K13A_FSANSI_V0103_20220701.exe