Help with thermal pads

Khaled ElSaiad

hey guys i have msi 1080ti gaming x and i was looking to give it the full service -changing thermal paste and pads- and i was wondering about the thermal pads thickness that i should use ? also when it comes to thermal paste which of these would be the best for the card 

Noctua NT-H1 Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste 

or

Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut HIGH PERFORMANCE THERMAL PASTE GREASE ?

thanks in advance

Not sure on thermal pad thickness, but either of those compound options will be fine.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Measure the thickness and or base it off the gap between the components. The type of pad differs as well. Malleable pads can be larger and will need to be matched or use a dense pad that's thinner. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

i can't take the card a part right now to measure since i use it --that's why iam asking- and i don't want to take it apart to measure then put it back together again run my pc order online -high grade thermal pads and thermal paste don't exist that much in my country which means i will have to wait for about 14 days to get it-then take the card a part again to apply all that i was hoping that someone could tell me the measurement