Constant blue screen and I can't do anything

Hello I have a big problem with my new PC
Shortly after setting up Windows 10 and installing graphics drivers and various programs, my PC crashed and a blue screen appeared.
Since I didn't even get to the start window, reinstalling Windows 10 didn't help, it got even worse.
As soon as the problem is resolved, the next blue screen keeps coming back with different errors (I write the errors in below).
I also tried to install Windows on another drive without success. Now I'm ready for the PC to try to troubleshoot problems, but it keeps restarting and
doing the whole thing again. 
Every now and then a blue screen comes up again but I can't do anything.
 I need help, my hardware: GPU: RTX 2070 (approx. 1 year in good spirits without problems) 
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 
Ram Kingston Fury Beast 3600 in the BIOS automatically clocked to 2400mhz 
Mainboard Asus ROG Strix B-450-F Gaming II 
Data carrier: 
Gigabyte 250gb NVME Gen 4 (I actually want to install Windows there) 
Samsung 500gb Evo SSD (also tried without success) 
Kingston 250gb SSD (still unimportant data on it but not tried) SeaGate Baracuda 1TB HDD (with backup data on it from the old PC)

Everything is recognized error-free in the Bios

The Errors:
PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

ORQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hope someone can Help me

Sounds like a RAM problem, try taking off 1 ram stick, disable XMP from bios and try to reboot, try to switch the memories if it doesnt work, like from slot 1 from A channel, then slot 2, then moving to channel b whit slot 1, slot 2. then switch the sticks if it doesnt work and do the same thing

40 minutes ago, Curioisman said:

Sounds like a RAM problem, try taking off 1 ram stick, disable XMP from bios and try to reboot, try to switch the memories if it doesnt work, like from slot 1 from A channel, then slot 2, then moving to channel b whit slot 1, slot 2. then switch the sticks if it doesnt work and do the same thing

Tried now. With a Ramstick in B2, i.e. the last slot on the far right, is now please wait. For about 2 minutes

44 minutes ago, Curioisman said:

A New Error also arived
Driver PNP Watchdog

2 minutes ago, Flllorian said:

A New Error also arived
Driver PNP Watchdog

can you reset bios to default settings entirely

Just now, Curioisman said:

can you reset bios to default settings entirely

i trie

Yes, I once heard about some boards you have to update to make it work. I have the whole day (European time) anyway

Just now, Flllorian said:

Yes, I once heard about some boards you have to update to make it work. I have the whole day (European time) anyway

It wont take long to update, but watch how to bios flash on ur motherboard carefully, so you don't mess up by accident.

20 minutes ago, Curioisman said:

It wont take long to update, but watch how to bios flash on ur motherboard carefully, so you don't mess up by accident.

The bios update worked well, I'm now in the bios, how should I go on?

36 minutes ago, Curioisman said:

I left the PC running after the bios update and came to troubleshooting where you can press various things but after a few seconds I got a blue screen with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR After restarting the same error again.

13 minutes ago, Flllorian said:

I left the PC running after the bios update and came to troubleshooting where you can press various things but after a few seconds I got a blue screen with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR After restarting the same error again.

when you reinstalled windows, did u use the same boot device that u used first? if u used first then please download windows again on that usb device and then try to reinstall windows

Just now, Curioisman said:

when you reinstalled windows, did u use the same boot device that u used first? if u used first then please download windows again on that usb device and then try to reinstall windows

ok

5 minutes ago, Curioisman said:

I have changed some BIOS settings as shown in a video, it seems my CPU is overheating or so no idea at least I was very briefly at the login window to log in 1 second later
 but a new error came up:
kernel security check failure

Btw: Windows 10 is already on the SSD, I put it on my laptop beforehand.

5 hours ago, Flllorian said:

I have changed some BIOS settings as shown in a video, it seems my CPU is overheating or so no idea at least I was very briefly at the login window to log in 1 second later
 but a new error came up:

Can you download a linux to test that its not only windows, a pretty lightweight linux distro is Absolute Linux downloads also here is a guide How to Install Linux OS on USB Drive and Run it On Any PC (tecmint.com)

try to change the boot device from bios to the linux one when you install it, might need to change it first to the usb stick to install it.

Sadly if the linux distro fails, I am afraid that it is one of your hardware, I suspect RAM but cant be 100% sure. If you have a ram stick laying around you could try first whit only that one

but a new error came up:

using your laptop download windows creation tool https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 create bootable pendrive and install this way don't use the previous ssd version 

1 minute ago, LpoolTech said:

using your laptop download windows creation tool https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10 create bootable pendrive and install this way don't use the previous ssd version 

but a new error came up:

oh yea if you use the same w10 as in ur laptop, that might be a problem too, as said before you need to create a bootable usb stick whit windows 10 creation tool.