Whats the most reliable X99 motherboard????

Dub7030

I wouldnt mind getting another x99 motherboard due to my asus x99-a being doa since I bought it. Ive been running dual channel for a while now due to one the dimm slots being dead and i didnt find out until recently. I just want to know which x99 motherboards would be the most reliable and sturdy. The second hand market for these boards are not to shabby right now and i dont mind dropping a little money on one. I was originally thinking about getting the MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon board but ive read that those have a series of issues.

My EVGA FTW board has been pretty reliable, and the Classified board from them is also supposedly stellar. That being said, I personally wouldn't spend that much on an X99 board, since if you're spending more than like $150-200 you're probably better off selling your CPU and buying an r7 2700 and a B450 board. 

Do you know if the msi x99a gaming pro carbon has had any issues???

4 minutes ago, Dub7030 said:

Do you know if the msi x99a gaming pro carbon has had any issues???

None that I know of, but then again I didn't know that the Godlike board had any issues. I'd personally just find whatever X99 board is cheapest in your area, google quickly to see if there are any known issues, then buy it if there isn't