bio or afterburner for fan curves?

Master tenth

I am trying to sink the fans on my aio to the system temp (I figure that is the closet to the water temp that I can find in the bio). I played around with both the bio and afterburner fan curves but isn't working the way I want it to. the fans just run fast and loud not low and quiet, on a side note should I upgrade the stock fans or will just getting the curve fix the problem? Do you have any suggestions on what points I should use as well? 

Here is the parts I am talking about:

Msi b550I gaming edge max wifi motherboard

nzxt x63 kraken (using the stock fans)

This is my first time build so all help is welcome 🙂

MSI_SnapShot.bmp

Specs and load temps? Are you oc'ing?

What fan settings have you tried?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

WoodenMarker thanks for the reply but I figured it out on my own. I found out that afterburner fan curves only affect the gpu not the cpu. the motherboard bios fan curve affects the cpu but thanks for the help was surprised that no-one had commented on it yet lol.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Specs and load temps? Are you oc'ing?

What fan settings have you tried?

Just want to throw out Fan Control (available on this forum) is excellent and will control all fans, even most chipset fans, if you have one.