Has anyone used one of these Fujitsu phones?

Shammikit

Hello, I'm looking to buy a new phone available in the local market and this Fujitsu ARROWS Nx F-01K is available for my budget. Specs look alright on paper but I couldn't find any reviews for this phone. If this phone has got a good camera for video and able to multi task between a couple of social media apps that would do. By any chance has anyone used this phone or know anything about it. If so, please do leave a comment. Thanks.

Didn't know Fujitsu made phones honestly. Specs seems ok except for no fast charging and the old version of Android might be problematic. From what I can find it has 7.1 and can only go up 8.0.

This site has 8 reviews and it has an average of about 6.5 / 10

https://www.gsmchoice.com/en/catalogue/fujitsu/arrowsnxf01k/

There are probably better options that are similar but I don't know what's available in your market and at what price.

6 hours ago, Zomeguy said:

Didn't know Fujitsu made phones honestly. Specs seems ok except for no fast charging and the old version of Android might be problematic. From what I can find it has 7.1 and can only go up 8.0.

This site has 8 reviews and it has an average of about 6.5 / 10

https://www.gsmchoice.com/en/catalogue/fujitsu/arrowsnxf01k/

There are probably better options that are similar but I don't know what's available in your market and at what price.

Thanks for your reply. If I put a bit more I can get a Sony Xperia XZ3, however I'm hearing overheating issues from that phone.