Cockaroach Traps?

paulyron

Hey all.  So I'm outside the US at the moment and where im located, its very hot and humid.  We also get lot of these big cockaroaches here that seem to be called german cockaroaches.

I bought one of these raid max roach bait traps.  But what confused me was after opening it up, I see there is like a sticker that you can pull out in the back of each of these traps.  I know you are suppose to just put them in the floor so the roach would go in it and then get poisoned etc.  But are you suppose to rip off those white stickers in the back of each of these?  I had thought you just put it on the floor in few places in the apartment but when I was about to do this, I notice there is a sticker in the back of each one. 

This is what i bought

https://www.google.com/search?q=raid+max&rlz=1CATTSD_enUS789US789&sxsrf=AOaemvJri3qaUEWpVCckZTmXQugWy-RzuQ:1631166031643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiqvIr_lvHyAhWhmmoFHUiYDLwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1920&bih=961#imgrc=82TXcd19h61_xM

Can anyone tell me if im suppose to just leave it as it is... or am i suppose to remove like the sticker in the back of each?  

Call an exterminator for god’s sake. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I was told that lot of people where im located have these cockaroaches.  Even if you are very clean, it still shows up.  Was told almost everyone here has these big german roaches.

And some people told me these things worked so i bought them so wanted to know if you are suppose to remove the sticker in the back of these.  

13 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Call an exterminator for god’s sake. 

Yeah no. Exterminating/capture for rats and wild cats are good, but securing the perimeter with deterrents and actual cleaning schedule would be far cry better than calling exterminators on bugs.

23 minutes ago, paulyron said:

But are you suppose to rip off those white stickers in the back of each of these?

Yeah theyre there just so you can make sure it wont budge. Peeling it off is up to you, as long as the bait is still inside the package.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

German cockroaches are small, it's the American cockroaches that are big. German roaches are some of the hardest to get rid of, you want professional help instead of wasting time and money trying to take care of them yourself.