What is the difference between the LG 27GN950-B and the LG 27GN95-B

CosmicTurtle

I purchased the LG 27GN950-B a year ago for my new computer build.  Recently I thought I had purchased another one when it went on sale to have a matching duel monitor setup only to realize when it arrived it was the LG 27GN95-B instead.  I am wondering if there is a difference between the two monitors and if so what it is?  Should I return the 95-B?  I was considering getting the 850-B instead for my 2nd monitor, but I don't think it matches perfectly. 

22 minutes ago, CosmicTurtle said:

it was the LG 27GN95-B instead. 

Do you mean N95B-B per chance? I cannot find any reference when I search for the one you listed.

If yes, they appear to be identical spec-wise, but the 95B-B is listed under their business division. No idea what that practically means.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

6 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Do you mean N95B-B per chance?

The box only says 27GN95B but when looking at my order it says 27GN95B-B so I believe you are correct.  Sorry for the miscommunication.  

I was confused by the business division thing too.  the only thing I have seen different there is the warrantee is 3 years instead of the 1 year on the 950.  At first that was really confusing to me too because every store page has the 95B-B as a cheaper alternative but the LG website has it more expensive so I just don't know.

Longer warranty for cheaper... sounds like a win!

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15