Earbuds that could replace headphnes

Tadas

Is there any even similar to that? Price is about the price of siberias or carcharias, I really like listening to music, but gaming also takes up a big role in my free time, but my budget isnt really high, so should I stick with my earbuds (http://www.sportsdirect.com/no-fear-stereo-earphones-755010?colcode=75501001/ Samsung Galaxy S2 original earbuds) and buy a pair of siberias or there are any other options?

There are plenty of options. If you want to listen to music outside of the house, you'll want to pick something that has a good soundstage without sacrificing noise isolation. Positional cues are better perceived from larger headphones (generally speaking), but IEMs could work as well. I suggest buying Creative Aurvana Live! headphones if you need something to take out and about and for gaming, but their sound isolation is poor. Sennheiser HD 439 and Sony MDR-V6 are good at all of the above (but the V6s are really neutral-sounding, so if you prefer a sound signature leaning towards bass, mids, treble, and such, I don't recommend them). If I'm misinterpreting you and you want IEMs for gaming, HiFiMAN RE0s are good, but they're not so great for listening to music.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

I think the OP and title is confusing. You mean headphones to replace your earbuds?

earbuds to replace headphones :D

earbuds to replace headphones :D

In that case, I stand by the HiFiMAN RE0s. I can think of a plethora of different IEMs for listening to music, but not many of them are necessarily great for gaming because they have limited soundstages by design.

EDIT: I looked around a little and Philips Fidelio S1s might work for you, but they're pretty expensive.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Sennheiser CX215. Best earbuds I have ever used, and they are like 25 bucks

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

The Klipsch S4 maybe?

What is the difference between  Klipsch S4 and  Klipsch S4a?

What is the difference between  Klipsch S4 and  Klipsch S4a?

One has a microphone with a pause/play button and the other doesn't (a means optimized for Android). S4i is meant for iOS and has a three-button inline with microphone.

One has a microphone with a pause/play button and the other doesn't (a means optimized for Android). S4i is meant for iOS and has a three-button inline with microphone.

Yes this, was about to post this.

What is the sound signature on these earphones?

What is the sound signature on these earphones?

Unless you're a basshead, I wouldn't recommend them because they have a very bassy sound signature. Plus, they have a bit of sibilance, and hissing depending on the device you plug them into. They're very sensitive and have a low impedance. If you want something good across the board, I recommend HiFiMAN RE0s. Klipsch S4s just aren't that great. They'll do the job, but you can do better. Suffice it to say, they aren't popular just because people decided they should be.

RE0s might sound too analytical. You might want to consider HiFiMAN RE400s if you want a neutral sound signature with a hint of warmth. They aren't too boring to listen to but they sound excellent.

The only earbud that I've tried that can actually surpass some high-end open type full-sized headphone for its dimension and wideness is the fitear (fitear.jp). Sent shivers to my spine and raised hairs on my arms....

Klipsch s4's aren't that good.

What is your budget?

Around the price of siberias

Around the price of siberias

That's kind of vague. Siberia V2s on Amazon range from $70 to $100. HiFiMan RE400 and Ultimate Ears UE600 are my top two picks. VSonic GR06 are great if you can be bothered to buy them on ebay (they ship from Hong Kong). Shure SE215s are good, too.