Looking for something similar to antec lanboy air

Nat-Country

So I'm looking to change up my pc case. I currently have a phanteks enthoo pro which I love but I was looking to spice things up a little bit.
I was looking at the old lanboy air and really wanted to see if i could find one of those because I love the full mesh design, but they seem to be non existent where I live, so I'm looking for an alternative!

21 minutes ago, Nat-Country said:

So I'm looking to change up my pc case. I currently have a phanteks enthoo pro which I love but I was looking to spice things up a little bit.
I was looking at the old lanboy air and really wanted to see if i could find one of those because I love the full mesh design, but they seem to be non existent where I live, so I'm looking for an alternative!

ya discontinued long time ago so ebay or local buy and sell and its a waiting game. i waited years for one and found on on ebay for $300 and shipped from Canada with box so i snagged it up. but i seen them listed as hi as $500-$600.

trying to think what would come close to it... there's the thermaltake core p witch it like an open air test bench with 1 glass on the side.

heres a mesh itx case

inwin had this milk  crate case that had mesh around it but i think it gone...

95696.jpg

lian li lancool 2 had mesh in front and on the bottom i guess might be able to mod the side to also have mesh...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya discontinued long time ago so ebay or local buy and sell and its a waiting game. i waited years for one and found on on ebay for $300 and shipped from Canada with box so i snagged it up. but i seen them listed as hi as $500-$600.

trying to think what would come close to it... there's the thermaltake core p witch it like an open air test bench with 1 glass on the side.

heres a mesh itx case

Interesting! Thanks for the recommendation! 

3 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

Not really what I was thinking. I really want something full mesh and like full atx. Maybe I can diy at some point if i have time

Just now, Nat-Country said:

Not really what I was thinking. I really want something full mesh and like full atx. Maybe I can diy at some point if i have time

ya i thought at one point there was atx case with mesh side panel but i dont think it lasted long as tempered glass took over...

ya probably modding is your best bet.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

31 minutes ago, Nat-Country said:

There is one for mitx in form of SSUPD Meshlicious. But besides that, none in ATX market.

Fulfill your mesh dream with SSUPD's Meshlicious ITX PC case offering  unparalleled airflow and design

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.