Where can I find the Linus and Wendell facebook audio room.

jontyms2
Go to solution Solved by Rekx,

@jontyms2Someone have already uploaded it to youtube

From the WAN show episode,

Hey everyone! So earlier, I tried to pin the link to the Live Audio Room that Linus hosted with Wendell about Linux, but it doesn't seem like it worked. So the only way for you to listen is to use Facebook's app and head to the Linustech Facebook page, as you'll find the post at the top. It's a bit of a pain, but the whole feature is still in Alpha! We have raised the issue with Facebook's team associated with the project.

If you're not a fan of Facebook, check the pinned comment thread.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

On 8/30/2021 at 7:21 AM, Rekx said:

That's handy - thanks! I really hope there's an easier way to listen to these, though, as it seems like this is going to be an ongoing series. I tried listening through the app to the one on Home Automation while driving home from work today and it just kept randomly stopping for some reason and opening the app and trying to find the post again is a bit too much distraction than I'm comfortable with for driving which is a shame as these would be absolutely perfect for my long commutes.

On 8/31/2021 at 3:45 AM, W.D. Stevens said:

That's handy - thanks! I really hope there's an easier way to listen to these, though, as it seems like this is going to be an ongoing series. I tried listening through the app to the one on Home Automation while driving home from work today and it just kept randomly stopping for some reason and opening the app and trying to find the post again is a bit too much distraction than I'm comfortable with for driving which is a shame as these would be absolutely perfect for my long commutes.

They said on the wan show stream in the youtube comments that they are talking with facebook about it.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz