PC not booting when the monitor is searching for signal in display port ( the port in wich is plugged ).

Hi, I don't know what I did but these last days i'm having a very weird problem with my PC.

My monitor has 1 display port and 2 hdmis and my PC is connected to the display port. The thing is that if I boot my pc while the monitor is searching for signal in the display port, it will just not boot. The red led that tells you if it is reading the drive will turn on for one or 2 seconds and then it will turn of and nothing will happen, all the fans get on averything but my pc will not turn on. However, if I put my monitor like if i was using the hdmi, even if i have nothing in th hdmi, and then turn on my pc it will perfectly turn on, then i can change my monitor to the display port and it will work as if there was no problem. It is a very weird problem, i don't know what is causing it and it is very uncomfortable having to do that every time I want to boot my pc. Does anyone know what could be causing this ?

My pc has:

Windows 64 bits

Nvidia GTX 1660 SUPER

LG 24GL600F Monitor

Intel Core i5-9400F 2.90GHz

Gigabyte BIOS

(I also have another monitor with a vga to hdmi adapter ( HP w2007 ) )